04 February 2017

Pasar Malam Diary, 4th February 2017



It has been years since I have frequented a Pasar Malam (night market) near my location. In fact, today's pasar malam visit is the first ever written here, and I have decided to call it a Pasar Malam Diary. I went there along with my elder sister and arrived at 5:45 p.m., but we soon parted ways to buy what we planned.


As soon as I got there, I proceeded to buy some keropok lekor at one of the stalls there. Other than keropok lekor, the stall also sold cekodok, pisang goreng and even vadai (spelled here as 'vadee').


After buying RM3 worth of keropok lekor, I circled the pasar malam to find what to buy for myself, as I have no idea what to buy. Eventually, I decided to go to the chocolate seller's stall instead.


As I loved chocolate, I find it difficult to decide what to buy. As shown above, there are many choices of chocolates to buy, from Cadbury to Whittaker's. In the end, I chose to buy one Tango chocolate, priced at RM4.


After buying the chocolate, I went to this stall where they sold a variety of drinks, which I gave the nickname 'Pasar Tani canopy stall' due to the use of canopies with Pasar Tani written on them. There, I bought for myself a large cup of watermelon drink worth RM2.

Total money spent: RM9

I finally went home after both me and my sister finished shopping there.


RemainUnknown522 Out.