11 February 2017

Pasar Malam Diary, 11th February 2017


On this day's write-up of Pasar Malam Diary, I decided to go shopping there along with my elder sister for the second time. I arrived there at 5:55 p.m. and began looking for what to buy on that day.


While my sister moved on to buy some meals for her family, I decided to look for a satay stall first. Unfortunately, the one I regularly visit was not available, so I decided to go to the same keropok lekor stall to buy RM3 worth of keropok lekor. This time, however, I also bought RM2 worth of goreng pisang.



Next, I finally found an available satay stall and bought five sticks of chicken satay worth RM3.50.


Finally, I went to the drinks stall where I regularly bought watermelon drink and bought one Gula Melaka tau fu fa (douhua), priced at RM1.50 each, and RM3 worth of soya bean drink.

Total money spent: RM13

Our pasar malam shopping ends here, as both of us went to a nearby mini market to buy other things later.

RemainUnknown522 Out.

No comments: