16 December 2016

Comic Fiesta Photos, 2008, 2009, 2010

There is exactly one day before I leave for this year's Comic Fiesta. In this post, I'm going to show a number of photos I took from my first three Comic Fiesta visits, starting from 2008, then followed by 2009 and finally, in 2010. All of my Comic Fiesta visits on these three years are on Day One of the events, just like in 2013.


COMIC FIESTA 2008

My first visit to Comic Fiesta was in 2008, where it was held at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre. It was my first ever visit to ACG (Anime/Animation, Comic & Games) events. There, not only that I enjoyed the scene, I also made a number of new friends whom I only knew from Lowyat.net's Anime Shrine forum. As mentioned before in my first blog post, I am using a different user name in Lowyat.net forum (hint: I was a fan of Metal Gear Solid game franchise).

Below is an image gallery of Comic Fiesta 2008, taken on Day One of the event along with a link of my original post here, and a full photo gallery link here.




COMIC FIESTA 2009

I visited Comic Fiesta in 2009, and once again, it was held at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre. Unlike in 2008, the Comic Fiesta committee did not allow visitors to take photos at the doujin booths, and there is a new booth by Little Akiba, an Anime merchandise shop which was also owned by The Figure Mall, located at SS15 Subang Jaya (where I was hoping to get a job there, but stopped by my parents due to them being paranoid!). I enjoyed the scene and even met with the same forum friends there, although I am also unhappy for getting caught twice for taking photos at the doujin booths (I forgot about it!) and also, failing to buy a Black Rock Shooter T-Shirt I really wanted. Not only that, since I was a member in Lowyat.net forum, I also happened to buy an Anime Shrine pin badge there.

Below is an image gallery of Comic Fiesta 2009, taken on Day One of the event along with a link of my original post here, and a full photo gallery link here.

The first photo taken upon my arrival.




COMIC FIESTA 2010

In 2010, Comic Fiesta was held at Berjaya Times Square Convention Centre. Unlike the one at Sunway Pyramid, on that year, I can describe the event itself as 'suffocating'. The event hall was small, and there were a lot of visitors that it was badly overcrowded. Still, that can't beat the one at KLCC (Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre) and MIECC, with bigger event halls, but still overcrowded.

Below is an image gallery of Comic Fiesta 2010, taken on Day One of the event along with a link of my original post here, and a full photo gallery link here.



And that's all there is to post. See you at Comic Fiesta 2016!

RemainUnknown522 Out.

No comments: