18 December 2016

Comic Fiesta 2016 Day Two Report, 18/12/2016

Stage at Comic Fiesta 2016.

Continued from here, this is my report for Day Two of Comic Fiesta 2016.



REPORT

Visitors queueing up at La Petite Fox cafe.

Unlike yesterday, I now took the least number of photos of the available booths, but slightly more photos of cosplayers and photos of Smart Dolls in Malaysian Secondary School Uniforms. Not only that, I noticed that the queue to PWTC is shorter, and I finally managed to get into the building along with Day Two ticket holders to sit down in an air-conditioned environment before we made our way to PWTC's Tun Razak hall.

This fan was inside yesterday's goodie bag, so I brought it along with me.

After learning from what happened yesterday, I decided to bring along a towel and a fan to cool myself down and to wipe the sweat of my face and arms. We got in early, and as mentioned earlier, all of us got the chance to sit down in an air-conditioned environment near the ticket counter.

Unfortunately, after leaving PWTC's main building, we had to queue up again outside Tun Razak hall until we finally got into the hall at 9:52 a.m. This time, I quickly go to Kadokawa GempakStarz's booth to pre-order an English language version of Kimi No Na Wa comic for my sister, as she had told me to do so yesterday.

A character display at iFlix booth. This is Eren Jaeger from Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou.

After that, I moved on to take less photos of the available booths. At Culture Japan booth, there are two Smart Dolls dressed in Malaysian Secondary School Uniforms; one in a pinafore, the other in a baju kurung. I even took a selfie with Danny Choo, but I decided not to publish here. Sorry!

My meal for the day: Buttermilk Chicken Rice set with one cup of Jasmine green tea.

When it comes to food on that day, I personally think the food from Mr. Bento's was good. For the price of RM10, I got myself a Buttermilk Chicken Rice set with one iced Jasmine green tea. The rice and chicken tasted good, while the drink was okay.

Leaving Tun Razak hall. The number of visitors going to the hall are increasing.

I left Tun Razak Hall at 11:01 a.m. to take photos of the cosplayers before finally leaving PWTC for Putra Komuter station at about 12:05 a.m. I didn't stay there long to watch any live stage performances on both days, and also didn't cosplay like I used to back in 2014 and 2015.


IMAGE GALLERY

Below is an image gallery of selected photos, more photos here: https://goo.gl/photos/5Zd7pw2yvUEbKY359



Visitors at Culture Japan booth. 





SMART DOLL EXHIBITION


A Smart Doll in Baju Kurung secondary school uniform.

COSPLAYERS

This cosplayer is dressed as Usopp from One Piece. This is actually the first time I saw an Usopp cosplayer at Comic Fiesta.




And that's all there is to write.

RemainUnknown522 Out.

No comments: