18 July 2016

RemainUnknown522's Compilation of Annoyances: Spam Mail

1. Ever since I started blogging, I kept on getting a number of ridiculous and somewhat alarming e-mails coming from highly suspicious sources, where all of these e-mails would always end up in the Spam folder of my e-mail account.

2. These spam mails are quite annoying, where some of it sent to me apparently claims that I am a subscriber of some website which I NEVER DID, and some even claim that I have a Facebook account, which, of course I NEVER HAVE, UNDER MY BLOGGER NAME.

3. Funny thing about these e-mails is one that claimed a parcel from Fed-Ex is sent to me.

4. These e-mails really make me feel uneasy, as if someone has managed to steal my identity and they are using it for nefarious purposes.

5. Imagine how does it feel when seeing that e-mail claiming that you are doing something that you never do!

6. Thankfully, as I am already being cautious enough when surfing the Internet and already know that I would never do things such as subscribing to a website I never know about, or using Facebook under my blogger name, I would always delete those disgusting e-mails (I really mean it!).

7. I wonder when will these people stop sending those spam e-mails? It really annoyed me so much!


RemainUnknown522 Out.