29 December 2014

Comic Fiesta 2014, Two-Day Coverage, Part 2

Outside of Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, taken on Day Two.
Continued from here, this is part 2 of my Comic Fiesta 2014's two-day coverage. On this day, I took more photos of cosplayers and slightly more photos of Culture Japan's booth and Smart Doll exhibition. Lastly, as I have promised, I am also cosplaying as Conny Springer at the event.


DAY TWO

Just like on Day One, I arrived at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre around 8:00 a.m. and started queueing up 11 minutes after that. On that day, the queue is shorter, especially for on-site ticket buyers. On this day too, anyone who has bought Day Two tickets on Day One would queue up along with the early bird ticket buyers. The queue started moving around 8:44 a.m., but it was well worth the wait, as all the visitors are given the chance to sit down, which is a good thing, especially at last year's ticket queue. Once Comic Fiesta opens at 9:30 a.m., the early birds (those who buy Early Bird tickets and Day Two tickets on Day One) are given the chance to enter the halls first.

Below are an image gallery and video of the queue-up:




Below are image galleries for Day Two:


INSIDE THE HALLS



CULTURE JAPAN BOOTH




SMART DOLL EXHIBITION




As mentioned earlier, I took more photos of cosplayers than during Day One. On this year, there are less cosplayers cosplaying as characters from Shingeki no Kyojin, and I noticed, with me excluded, there are about five of them.

There is also a changing room for cosplayers located at the waiting area in Hall 5, but this area has a tendency to become overcrowded with cosplayers and also photographers. Each changing room has four cubicles available (a total of eight, four for males and four for females).

At the Waiting Area. The Changing Room is located far in front. As mentioned before, this area tends to become overcrowded.

Anyway, here's an image gallery of the cosplayers, which includes a photo of me in my cosplay:



This is me, cosplaying as Conny Springer. This photo is taken outside the convention centre.

CONCLUSION

To conclude this post, my visit to Comic Fiesta 2014, once again, left me with mixed feelings. But to be honest, my visit there really took a toll on my health! Still, I actually feel happier on Day Two of my visit, as it was the first time I tried cosplaying; in fact, I don't really mind if I didn't have a chance to meet with my friends there.

RemainUnknown522 Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment