14 January 2023

GREEN TEA

As I have a tendency to sweat profusely, this also created another problem: body odour. One of the best ways I could do to reduce body odour is by using a bath brush when bathing. Although bathing alone can reduce body odour, the food we eat can also affect our body odour, too.

That is, until recently, I discovered one particular drink that can help solve my body odour problems: green tea.


HOW I FOUND OUT

OK, I know that as an Anime Otaku who also loved Japanese culture and cuisine, I can sense (jokes aside, because I really mean it!) that I would be chided and mocked by Japanophobic anti-weeb morons with either their stupid memes or rude and disparaging remarks. But honestly, my experience with drinking green tea has nothing to do with Japan at all.

That aside, how did I found out about this?


Well, to begin with, I began drinking Ayataka green tea (pictured above) to help reduce weight and body fat for almost a month before I went to the recent Comic Fiesta. However, I also noticed that drinking Ayataka green tea also have another effect: It helped reduce body odour and profuse sweating.

As proof to that, on Saturday (17th December), I drank Ayataka green tea before going to Comic Fiesta. I noticed that I did not sweat profusely; Starting my journey from my house, I did not sweat as much I always used to. It was until I queued up for Comic Fiesta at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) that I began to sweat profusely.

On Sunday (18th December) however, was a different story. I drank Milo on that morning, and I already started sweating profusely at home. In fact, I noticed that drinking Milo caused me to sweat much more than normal.

Since then, I decided to start drinking green tea and drink Milo sparingly. Whether it's hot or bottled, I would drink strictly unsweetened green tea for this. I also noticed that (YMMV), ever since I started drinking green tea, my body odour problems have reduced that I can no longer worry about it anymore!


OSK JAPANESE GREEN TEA


Other than Ayataka green tea, I also drink this: OSK Japanese Green Tea. The one I have here comes with extra 10 teabags. Although Ayataka green tea is good for a quick drink, I find OSK green tea is somewhat economical in the long run. In terms of taste, I prefer OSK's green tea, as it is somewhat smoother than Ayataka's slightly harsh taste. No matter how different those teas are made, both helped in reducing my excessive sweating and body odour problems.


CONCLUSION

So, there you have it. My short personal experience in drinking green tea.


RemainUnknown522 Out.