13 November 2019

The Annoying Types of Car Passengers And Also Why I Prefer To Drive Alone

WARNING: PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE CONTENTS IN THIS POST CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE. IF YOU WISH TO READ, THEN PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.


In my 10 years of driving a car, I am both enjoying and hating it. Although I don't mind driving and accompanied by a front passenger, I personally prefer driving alone. It was here that my newest blog post is all about: The Annoying Types of Car Passengers.


SPEED-LIMIT NAZIS

Although I have written this before, I am going to repeat this again here: I LOATHE SPEED-LIMIT NAZIS. It's safe for me to admit that I dislike speed limits because of the blatant double standards by our law enforcement (yes, I'm talking about slow drivers and road hoggers!), but what annoyed me a lot is when an asshole passenger who is nothing more than a cross between an AES speed camera and a barking dog, bitching about my driving speed and at the same time, treating the speed limit like a religion one should follow. I mean, seriously;

How slow do they want me to drive? Slower than a snail?


THE HYPERCRITICAL MUSIC JUDGE

While I enjoy listening to music on the radio when driving, nothing pisses me off than a hypercritical music judge sitting beside me, complaining about the songs I listened to like how Simon Cowell giving harsh criticisms at an audition for American Idol. They would complain that the song is too silly, too tasteless, and the worst of all, too 'un-Islamic'!

I mean, seriously? Un-Islamic? Do they really think that I would automatically turn into a devil worshipper for listening to the music I love? What is this? Talibanism at its finest?

Now I understand how useful earbuds are...


THE 'OWNER OF EVERTHING'

This type of passenger angers me by making changes either to the radio station or the aircond setting as they see fit, as if I am borrowing their car. Sometimes, they even act as if they are the boss, and I am their servant. But when I rode their car, I was ordered not to touch ANYTHING. Even readjusting my posture annoyed them. Double Standards much?


CONCLUSION

So, there you have it. The annoying types of car passengers and also why I prefer to drive alone. Need I to say more?


RemainUnknown522 Out.