11 July 2019

Forget Eurobeat: My Favourite Fast Tempo Anime Songs For Fast Driving (SPEED-LIMIT NAZIS, STAY OUT!)

Being an Anime otaku who also loves driving, most of the songs I would listen to while driving are (obviously) soundtracks from Anime shows. Unlike in my previous post, here in my new post are my select favourite fast-tempo Anime songs for fast driving (but not to the point of causing or getting involved in accidents!), which also make me more focused while driving. However, since these songs are good for fast driving, I'd recommend playing these songs while on Gran Turismo 5 or 6 using Personal BGM feature instead. In fact, as proof to that, I myself have played Gran Turismo 5 while listening to these songs during race events in that game (particularly, Indy 500 Endurance Race). All sources below are from YouTube:

Oh, and to speed-limit Nazis, STAY OUT!


FRENCH KISS - KAKKOWARUI I LOVE YOU! (SKET DANCE OP1)





KOTOKO - SHICHITEN HAKKI SHIJOU SHUGI! (HAYATE NO GOTOKU SEASON 1 OP2, MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE)





SHIZUKA ITOU - HARU ULALA♥LOVE YO KOI!!! (HAYATE NO GOTOKU! CUTIES OP, CAN ALSO BE USED FOR A RELAXED DRIVE)





CUSTOMI-Z - COOLEST (SAKAMOTO DESU GA? OP)





SCREEN MODE - KYOKUGEN DREAMER (YORU NO YATTERMAN OP)





JIN FEAT. MARIA FROM GARNIDELIA - DAZE (MEKAKUCITY ACTORS OP)





YUKA IGUCHI - STRIKE MY SOUL (STRIKE THE BLOOD ED1)





M.O.V.E. - DOGFIGHT (INITIAL D FOURTH STAGE OP1)





MAY'N - CHASE THE WORLD (ACCEL WORLD OP1)





KOTOKO - UNFINISHED (ACCEL WORLD ED1)





NATSUKO ASOU - PERFECT-AREA COMPLETE! (BAKA TO TEST: SHOUKANJUU SEASON 1 OP1)





PIPO ANGELS - LUVLY, MERRY-GO-ROUND (DETECTIVE SCHOOL Q OP3)





And that's all there is to write.


RemainUnknown522 Out.