25 December 2018

Comic Fiesta 2018 Day Two, 23 December 2018 (Edited: 30/12, 1610 Hrs)


Continued from here, this post is for Day Two of Comic Fiesta. Unlike on Day One, I took lesser photos and not a single video.



ENTERING THE HALL


On this day, the queue for the Early Bird ticket holders is, as expected, shorter. Outside the halls, all of us would sit down and wait. Once inside, all the Early Bird ticket holders waited right in front of the area, and a barrier separated us from the exhibition booths in front of us. I also noticed that they used more clear plastic goodie bags.


As I was at the front, I can also clearly see one of the Comic Fiesta staffs who is famous for screaming using the loud hailer. It was him that initiated a countdown to the opening of the gates.

This is the person I'm talking about. I was actually snapping a photo of him every time he counted down!

Once the gate has been opened, all of the Early Bird ticket holders would rush in, despite the fact that the staff said "Don't Run". How ironic.


INSIDE THE HALLS


As I spend most of my time taking photos during Comic Fiesta, I rarely buy anything there; And if I do, they are mostly pin badges or keychains, but not clothing. However, on that day, I decided to buy something: T-shirts. As the majority of my shirts are already getting old and dirty, it is time for me to buy a new one and clear my wardrobe. Eventually, after searching every booth, I finally settled myself into buying two T-shirts at a booth owned by 'Doujin Tenka'.

More photos of the event can be found here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zCB3ccooy49M4DeS6











COSPLAYERS


On Day Two, I decided to focus more on cosplay photos. There, I noticed three cosplayers dressed up as Astolfo from Fate/Apocrypha, and one male cosplayer dressed up as Felix Argyle from Re:Zero. Not only that, I also managed to take photos of a child, possibly a kindergartener, dressed up as Optimus Prime from Transformers, showing both its disguise mode and its true form.

What made me really unhappy on that day was there are more Shingeki no Kyojin cosplayers on Day Two than Day One. Not only that, I'm also starting to notice this strange pattern: it seems that, if I cosplay as Conny Springer, there will be lesser Shingeki no Kyojin cosplayers would appear on that particular day.

But one thing is for sure: there are more cosplayers dressed up as characters from Hataraku Saibou (Cells At Work), due to the fact that it is a 'trending' Anime in 2018.

Oh, did I forgot to mention the absence of cosplayers dressed as Haruhi Suzumiya? Click here to know why...

Anyway, more photos of cosplayers and the event can be found here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zCB3ccooy49M4DeS6










This boy is dressed up as Optimus Prime. This is Optimus Prime's true form...

...and this is Optimus Prime's disguise mode.


And that concludes this writing of my visit to Comic Fiesta 2018. The Star's #SupaComic 2018 is coming soon, but it shall be a one-day visit for me.


RemainUnknown522 Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment