13 June 2018

At The Ramadan Bazaar For The Last Time


Today, 13th of June is also the 28th day of Ramadan, where it is coming to an end soon and the month of Syawal is coming in about two days. And so, I decided to go to the Ramadan Bazaar for the last time before I celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

I arrived there at about 5:30 p.m. to buy one RM5 packet of mango juice for my mother and RM3 worth of vadee (medu vada). As it is nearing the end of Ramadan, there are a number of stalls that have ceased operations, as the owners are preparing for a Hari Raya celebration. One of those stalls is the drinks stall which sells the mango juice my mother used to buy from.


And so, I proceeded to this stall, which sells murtabak, roti canai, masalode (masala vada) and vadee (medu vada). Here, I bought RM3 worth of vadee and left the Ramadan Bazaar for 99 Speedmart convenience store to buy bottled lemon tea instead, and went home soon after that.

And so ends my second and last Ramadan blog post here.


RemainUnknown522 Out.