30 May 2018

Ramadan Break: At The Bazaar


It has been two weeks since I stopped writing. As the title says, I would always stop writing during Ramadan for a fasting month break. Not only that, I am currently testing new themes for my blog and trying to find one that is suitable. And so, in this new blog post, it's all about my visit to the Ramadan Bazaar at my area yesterday evening, buying what I need for Buka Puasa (Iftar).



Going to the Ramadan Bazaar at 5:30 p.m. is not a good idea, especially during a public holiday (it was Vesak Day yesterday). As in the photo above and below, the Ramadan Bazaar is full of customers, some of them who walk annoyingly slow!


Now onto what I'm going to buy:
  • Bubur Lambuk
  • Chicken Mandi (here, spelled as 'Mandy')
  • Rose Agar-Agar Jelly



Firstly, the Bubur Lambuk. I went to this stall which sells Laksa and Noodles, where they also have Bubur Lambuk. I bought one Bubur Lambuk here, priced at RM3, and moved on to buy Chicken Mandi.

Bubur Lambuk.


As shown in the photo above, this food truck sells Arab food such as Mandi and Shawarma. They also have a restaurant, located in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. As soon as I arrive at the food truck, I tried to order one Chicken Mandi, but was told to queue up due to a queue of customers there.

And so, I decided to queue up and wait for my turn.



Once I finally got close to the food truck, I ordered one Quarter Chicken Mandi, priced at RM8. While waiting, I took this photo above and one more below. The stall is managed by two people; one makes Shawarma, the other packs up Mandi.

Vertical rotisserie and grilled chicken meat.



Once I've bought the Chicken Mandi, I moved on to this stall which sells various kinds of agar-agar jellies.


Each box is priced at RM3, and they have rose flavour, lychee, red dragonfruit (pitaberry), maize and mango. Here, I bought one box of Rose Agar-Agar jelly and finally, left the Ramadan Bazaar for home.

Total money spent: RM14


RemainUnknown522 Out.