08 May 2018

Pasar Malam Diary, 8th May 2018


It has been a year since I wrote my Pasar Malam Diary post here; And today, I decided to start writing again. Early this evening, I went to the pasar malam, running an errand for my second elder sister.



I first went to the stall that sells laksa, mee rebus and soto and bought one Laksa Johor. I toured around the pasar malam looking for a fried chicken stall, only to find that they are absent.

Fried spring chicken (Ayam Dara).
So, I went back to the laksa stall and stopped by a nasi kukus stall beside it and, after talking to my sister about what to buy, I settled into buying one Nasi Kukus Ayam Dara (steamed rice with fried spring chicken).


After buying the laksa and nasi kukus, I went to LeckerEis ice-cream stall to buy two cups of ice-cream. I bought for my sister a cup of mint, chocolate and peanut ice-cream, and one cup of durian and two scoops of vanilla ice-cream for me. After that, I went home.

Total money spent: RM 24


RemainUnknown522 Out.