12 April 2017

HoneyB Sparkling Honey Drink Review


It has been a while since I stopped writing here, and today is my first post in April this year.

Anyway, early this evening, I went to a mini market near my area while waiting for my burger and found that they are selling a drink called HoneyB: a sparkling drink made from 100% honey. As this is the first time I've seen a drink that uses only honey and without sugar (most drinks that contain honey also contains added sugar), I bought it right away.



As shown in the two photos here, this drink comes in a yellow-coloured 250ml tin can. The drink itself is sparkling and is of golden yellow colour, similar to apple juice. As written on the tin, the three ingredients of HoneyB drink are sparkling water, 100% natural Australian honey and, surprisingly, apple juice. Guess that's where this drink got its colour from.

So, how does it taste?

As I have drank water mixed with natural honey before, I can say that this drink tasted almost similar. While natural honey itself is sweet, there is a hint of bitterness in honey, while artificial honey doesn't have that said bitterness.

Anyway, back to the HoneyB sparkling honey drink, it tasted good. Firstly, the natural honey taste, as written before, is unmistakable. Secondly, there is slight apple taste in the drink due to the use of apple juice for it. Finally, the best thing is, it has no sugar.

Overal, I liked it and highly recommend it.

RemainUnknown522 Out.