16 May 2017

Writer's Block

As a blogger, there is one thing that plagues me and it is the one and only reason why I restricted my blog's access and don't publish new blog posts here often: Writer's Block.

There are many reasons why this happens. In my case, it's not just writer's block; it is much better to call it 'creative block'. The stresses of my long-term unemployment and being constantly attacked by people who enjoyed unemployment bashing is one of the main reasons why I am suffering from it.

I have to admit, I owned a camera and loved taking photos, but I only use it during special occasions like going on a holiday or visiting Comic Fiesta. In fact, some of the best photos I managed to capture are during my holiday trips and Comic Fiesta only. Because of my problems with creative block, I have stopped taking photos for a while now.

I also love to play games downloaded from Google Play, and I even once planned to write a review here, but I was reluctant to do so. As I loved driving, I personally enjoyed playing AveCreation's Driving Zone series and even tried to make a review for it, but it was not finished yet. After owning a PlayStation3 on 1st of March this year, I have stopped playing games on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 altogether.

To make matters worse, I usually write my blog posts using a Windows 7 laptop, but due to the problems of my laptop and the latest WannaCry ransomware attacks, I rarely used it, and I opted to use my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 to write my blog posts now. However, as it turns out, I am more comfortable with Windows 7 and a real keyboard instead of Android and its virtual (touch) keyboard!

And so ends my only blog post for this month. To all teachers in Malaysia, I would like to wish you,

Happy Teacher's Day.


RemainUnknown522 Out.