22 March 2017

Pasar Malam Diary, 21st March 2017


In this final Pasar Malam Diary post, I went to the pasar malam along with my mother. Arriving there at 5:45 p.m., we began looking for oranges at some of the available fruit stalls first, then followed by our dinner.




At first, we were about to buy some oranges, but then my mother decided to look for our dinner instead. So, we walked round the pasar malam until we reached two stalls: the keropok lekor stall and Lynz's nasi lemak stall. I bought for myself the usual Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng Berempah worth RM 5. Although my my mother decided to buy some keropok lekor, she decided to buy them last.


Before we bought the keropok lekor, we went to this fruits stall located at one of the entrances to the pasar malam and bought RM 5 worth of oranges and went back to the keropok lekor stall.


Arriving there, we bought RM 2 worth of keropok lekor, and went home after that.

Total money spent: RM 12


RemainUnknown522 Out.