27 January 2022

COVID-19 Vaccination, Booster Dose

Back on 10th September, I've had my second dose of AstraZeneca vaccine. However, due to the newer COVID-19 variant (Omicron), every Malaysian who have had their two doses are now given a booster dose. And so, in this new blog post, it's about my COVID-19 vaccine booster dose.


TO THE VACCINATION CENTRE

On my last appointment, I went to WTCKL for my vaccination. This time, however, I got my booster dose appointment as Bangi Convention Centre, located near Teras Jernang Mosque. The good thing is that the vaccination centre is nearer, and that's about it. And just like last time, I used the highway to get there, since the narrow roads to the destination are bumpy and uneven.


ARRIVAL

Bangi Convention Centre (they used American spelling 'Center' instead), located near Teras Jernang Mosque. This is the only photo I can share here on my blog.

I arrived there at about 2:41 p.m. Once I arrived there, I registered at the checkpoint using MySejahtera, then filled in a consent form for my booster dose. Once finished, I went inside the convention hall. Next, I gave my consent form and IC to one of the staffs there, then proceeded to wait for my vaccination.

Unfortunately, this time, I couldn't record my vaccination on my action cam, as one of the staffs forbade me from doing so. Video selfie, however, was allowed, as long as I don't record the staff, that's all.

This is actually similar to my first dose appointment, though; Except that I didn't record my first dose vaccination.

Anyway, I got vaccinated at 3:13 p.m. This time, the injection is a little bit painful than the last time. Still, I don't mind the pain, as long as I have completed my booster dose.

That's right, it's AstraZeneca for all three doses!


SIDE EFFECTS

As of now (5:00 p.m.), there are no serious side effects, other than pain at the injection site.

And that's all there it to write about.


RemainUnknown522 Out.